On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Matthew Lefevre (mjlefevre) <
mjlefe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to turn a list of UserIDs into User Name / Profile
> information in one web service call? or feed?
>
> Or for 8000 followers do I need to make 8000 follow up web service
> calls?

I've been wondering about the same thing, especially with the REST API's
rate limit.  I also wanted to dereference user id's from the Search API,
where the tweet data objects don't have the big nested user info object like
they do in the REST API (or at least *hose)

Brendan

--
Brendan O'Connor - http://anyall.org