On 6/1/09 6:59 PM, Doug Williams wrote:
There is currently nothing in our TOS preventing this type of project
from developing. However, we are writing our Terms for the API and at
this time I cannot speak of how a service redistributing our data will
be classified.

So, proceed as you will, but be warned that we may have to have a
discussion down the road when the API Terms of Service better defines
our relationship with developers.

Doug, any kind of rough timeline for such an API TOS? Weeks? Months? Years?

--
Dossy Shiobara              | do...@panoptic.com | http://dossy.org/