Lately I've noticed once the user "Grant"s on the Twitter oAuth page,
the "Redirect" page from Twitter is showing up a little longer.

There's a typo "dosen't" on this page by the way.

The bigger problem though is that a redirect is taking place but the
browser hasn't reacted and the user has a chance to click the "click
here if you're browser doesn't redirect" link.

I'm not sure, but it seems like the token has already gone out to the
target site. If they clicks that link it introduces a bug since the
target site gets the oAuth token twice and tries to use it in exchange
for an access token.

You can test it at http://tweetarun.com

Anyone else noticed this?
Is this a bug? or is something else going on?

-fs