Hi Chethan,

I wrote the TwitPicGrid page you cite.  I just do a simple Search API
search and append " twitpic" to the query.  Since all twitpic posts
have "http://twitpic.com/xxxxx"; in the tweet, this search will get the
links in the result set.  Then, since most people describe the content
of the picture in their tweet, there is a relatively high probability
that the keyword in the search will be featured in the picture
somehow.

So basically, if you want twitpics of "lunch", just search twitter for
"lunch twitpic" and parse out the twitpic links in the results.

-Chad