I would second the request. Not necessarily for every possible error
message, but at least for the structure of error messages.

Currently, the documentation shows one example of an XML error
response and seems a bit non-committal that this is the canonical
structure of an error response (using the language "an error from an
XML method might look like this").

I'm particularly interested in JSON responses. There are no examples.

Thanks,
-Mark