There has been discussion of pushing social graph changes through the
streaming API in much the same way that Dewald has requested. At this time
there is nothing to report nor a definitive decision on if it will ever be
publicly available.
I know Jesse's use case from an earlier thread but are there any others to
augment our internal discussions?

Thanks,
Doug