So now you're reduced to what comes across as whining, but you've
stopped denying fragmentation. Well hey, that's a step in the right
direction I guess.

Because of course what the world needs is ANOTHER social network, or
another aspect of an existing social network, to serve the developers
of client apps to a social network. Hey, why not have a whole social
network talking about social networks discussing development of social
networks while you're at it? Nothing like niche.

Thanks-
- Andy Badera
- and...@badera.us
- Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew+badera
- This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private