Matt & Doug,

Here's some more information to help fingerprint search requests:

The MGTwitterEngine library sends the following X headers by default:

These can be overridden by the developer. For Twitterrific, we're
using:

In addition, connections initiated from an iPhone will likely be going
through CFNetwork. This API adds a user agent that contains the
application name, version as well as the version of the framework and
operating system. For example:

Hope this helps!

-ch