Any recent celebrity-related compromises I'm aware of having been, as you
said, "media 'hacking'". The last issue I'm aware of that resulted from
actually taking advantage of a security flaw in our system was the "Mikeyy"
worm that was going around for a weekend several months ago. We've done a
lot of security work since then, and there's more in progress.

--
Alex Payne - Platform Lead, Twitter, Inc.
http://twitter.com/al3x