So is this wrong if I save the image and user details locally (on our
server) ?

Also, how would it be possible to get the users profile pic at
http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-REST-API-Method%3A-users%C2%A0show
using <profile_image_url> ?

At current it only returns _normal.jpg, which is set at 43x43. I need
the bigger profile image that is set at 73x73