Hello,

    The maximum allowed value is 100. Check out the documentation at
http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-Search-API-Method%3A-search

Thanks;
  — Matt Sanford / @mzsanford

On Jul 1, 2009, at 6:19 PM, Mehroz Raza wrote:

Thanks for your replay guys i menage to it using Published feild in XML results.

i have another problem if you guys can help me there.

in my application i am trying to pull xml dataset using following link

http://search.twitter.com/search.atom?lang=en&rpp=150&q=+google

Problem is i cant get more than 100 results in the tables even though i have given 150 rpp. can you please explain why is that?