There is a popular linkedin group called Twitter Innovators. Might be  fit.
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=139663

*Twitterers on Linkedin who tweet. Many members are experts on innovation or
passionate about using creativity to Twitter. Exchange questions, ideas &
advice. Organized by Gerald "Solutionman" Haman and SolutionPeople's global
network of innovation people who tweet on Twitter.*

Carmen
http://talkingandroid.wordpress.com/