2009/7/3 Christian Fazzini <christian.fazz...@gmail.com>:

> Hmm this is strange. Also Twitter REST API Method: statuses/update
> does not have rate limited. Does this mean we can allow an
> authenticated twitter user to post as many updates to Twitter from our
> website as he/she wants?
>
> Or am I not understanding this correctly?

Here's a thought... read all the documentation before posting to this list.

POST requests are not limited, but limits do apply to the operations
they perform. IOW you can only post x updates a day, and you can only
follow y users per day.

Ignoring the fact that the method you're talking about is not limited,
the answer to your original question was in the documentation you
quoted...

"Authenticated API calls are charged to the authenticating user's limit"

You may also want to consider whitelisting your application. How do
you do that? Details are in the documentation.

-Stuart

--
http://stut.net/projects/twitter