Doug,

I have been told by support (Lukester) that my account was exceeding
following limits of over 1000/day. 5 days ago I disabled SocialToo
which was set to follow 100/day. I have since tried to add followers
(the last 4 days) yet have been restricted do so at all.

Can you please help me understand what I can do to add followers
again?

Thanks for your attention.