For me it is more a matter of user education. When you read the user
comments on my blog, you will see there are a few who said they will
stop using TweetLater if the tweets are labeled with "from
TweetLater". There are one of two reasons for that: a) they are
concerned about what their followers will think if they knew that not
all tweets were sent "live", or b) they are publishing pretty useless
and perhaps spammy tweets. To be honest, I wouldn't mind if the people
in the b) category stopped using TweetLater.

One of the comments pretty much summed it up for me: "If you are
providing your followers with something valuable they won’t care where
the tweets are coming from."