Hi all --
The current update/follower/unfollower limits are not programmatically
accessible for a given account in large part because there is little real
value. Most use cases which find such information valuable is behavior that
we do not feel benefits Twitter as a whole.

Do you have a non-spammy app or app that does not contribute to follower
churn where a limits method would help? If so, please share.

Thanks,
Doug