Hello,

I am experiencing a strange problem (bug?) with the /statuses/show
method on a specific status ID: n° "2490912395". The problem is
occurring since 2009-07-06 03:16:11 UTC.

Could you please try to retrieve this status_id using the /statuses/
show method? On my side, I get a 200 HTTP_CODE with an empty answer,
which is obviously abnormal. I also tried to retrieve the status from
twitter web interface: http://twitter.com/nowni/statuses/2490912395
Working.

It’s the only status throwing me such a result through the API. FYI,
I’m using OAuth, authenticated with the status author (I also tried to
retrieve it authenticated with another account, and I get the same
result).