I am looking to develop a Twitter APP that allows users on our website
to connect their profile on our websites to their Twitter account.
The issue we are facing, however; is that we have everything running
on separate domains.  Each domain uses the same PHP files and MySQL
database but will we have security limitations.  We would like to use
only 1 Application and 1 App Key vs using an App foe each domain.  Can
someone please describle a secure way of how this can be done?

Basically we need one app that someone can login to from either
http://www.domain1.com or http://www.domain2.com for it to connect to
their twitter account.  Then once they have connected their profile to
their twitter account they should be able to login to either
domain1.com or domain2.com and be granted access.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Scott