All,

As I've been tinkering with the twitter API and immersing myself in the
technical side of the community, I find myself wanting very much to put
together a twitter app ... but I'm short on ideas that haven't been taken.
Twitter staff: is there any sort of clearinghouse for ideas that you'd like
to see in the twitterspace that you'd be willing to delegate to the
community at large? Developers at large, do you know of any similar
repositories floating out there in the ether? I'd love to get started, but
for the life of me, I can't think of anything novel -- I got started so late
that most every idea I've had has been taken!

--
Internets. Serious business.