Kaan,
The documentation for the method [1] states that the limit for the count
parameter is 200. Therefore, you will have to use a combination of the count
and page parameter to access all of the tweets (up to 3200 [2]) for a given
user.

1.
http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-REST-API-Method%3A-statuses-user_timeline
2.