What is the text that Twitter is sending back with the request? 2 recommendations:
Try http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-REST-API-Method%3A-account%C2%A0verify_credentialsto make sure the account credentials are correct. Make sure you are doing a POST request and not a GET request. Abraham On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 20:36, mikepuerto <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi > > I'm working on integrating the API into a script that just follows a > user. I have used > http://twitter.com/friendships/exists.$format?user_a=$user_IDAa&user_b=$user_IDB > and successfully gotten the response of true or false... but as soon > as I try using, http://twitter.com/friendships/create/$user_ID.xml I > get a 400 error. Would this be a rate limit issue? I'm using php with > curl... Is this a rate limit issue even though I can still use the > other method without error? > -- Abraham Williams | Community Evangelist | http://web608.org Hacker | http://abrah.am | http://twitter.com/abraham Project | http://fireeagle.labs.poseurtech.com This email is: [ ] blogable [x] ask first [ ] private.
