On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 9:53 PM, John Kalucki<jkalu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Deletions will be enabled on or after Thursday July 16th, as
> previously scheduled.
>
> From the wiki,  http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Streaming-API-Documentation:
>
> Streams may also contain status deletion notices. Clients are urged
> to  honor deletion requests and discard deleted statuses immediately.
> status></delete>
>    * JSON: { "delete": { "status": { "id": 1234, "user_id": 3 } } }

I don't know if this is related to the Streaming API directly or not,
but I am curious when deletions are going to be reflected in the
Search Index.  At the WWDC meeting, I believe that Matt said that was
coming.  I just wonder if that time has come after July 16th or if
that will be sometime later.

Thanks,
-damon
--