Follow the example on the Streaming API wiki. If you insist on doing
this entirely on the command line, which will not work for more than a
handful of predicates, you can do: curl localhost:8080/track.xml\?
track=Harry,Potter

Currently track works only on keywords, not phrases. You can search
for Harry OR Potter, but not Harry AND Potter. It's probably best to
track on the lowest frequency word in the phrase, to avoid the rate
limit.

-John Kalucki
twitter.com/jkalucki
Services, Twitter Inc.