On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 2:12 PM, Andrew Badera<and...@badera.us> wrote:
> I'm pretty sure it's been stated in the past that this is not the place to
> advertise your apps. Maybe I'm recalling incorrectly.

I don't remember that at all... if you can find it in the archives
then I'll shut up about it.

I personally like seeing new app announcements here b/c it means one
less place I have to monitor, and I like seeing what new/innovative
things are being built. It's also a good way to hear about potential
competition or see that someone has done an idea that you might have
had, but now don't have to waste your time building it.

I think this is a very appropriate place for those emails. Devs work
hard to build stuff; we should be able to tell other devs about our
work when it's ready :)

You can create a filter to auto-delete "new app" emails if you hate
them that much.

Anyone else feel strongly one way or the other?

-Chad