Wow now I get spammed by people arguing about spam - and I'm now adding to that spam - oh the irony!

;-)

Seriously though I've received more unwanted emails arguing about product announcements then I get product announcements - not sure where the harm in a one off product announcement was anyway.

Peace, as they say, Neil.