Hello *,

First off, this is *not* a launch notice, rather I wanted to get some
feedback from the dev community.  We were prototyping a marketplace for
twitter developers and people looking to hire devs/designers to do twitter
stuff. Everything is contained in the twitter eco system, i.e. everything is
a tweet. People can post projects for hire, review developers and developers
can post a portfolio, skillsets, and reply to projects for hire.

Also, not trying to step on toes here. I know someone posted a site a few
days ago with a aggregate site. This is more meant to be a replacement
location for these types of interactions that occur on this list.

If you are interested, please take a look.

http://developers.twibs.com/

Thanks
Peter