On Jul 15, 6:36 pm, "Joel Strellner" <j...@twitturly.com> wrote:
> There are 3 API's that I know of that you can use:
>
> Twitturly (Ours - Private beta only at the moment)
> Tweetmeme
> BackTweet
>
> Between the 3 of us, I am sure you can accomplish whatever your end-goal is.

Thanks - they are better than nothing, but they all have limitations.
Not only rate limits, but for example I just read at Tweetmeme that
they only keep URL references for the last 7 days. Polling as they
suggest is not an option for me, as I don't know the URLs in advance.

So I guess I'll have to wait for the Twiturly offering.

Björn