Hi, how do I  cut myself out of this group, or better yet control or change
the type of mail that I am getting? Can you help?
Sincerely, Victor

-----Original Message-----
From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
AccountingSoftwareGuy
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 7:46 PM
To: Twitter Development Talk
Subject: [twitter-dev] Is it possible to control the source name

Hi I am using the new oAuth method for communicating with the Twitter
API.  It appears the default behavior is to include the application
name as the source of a post.  For instance...

[date/time] from DynamicTweets

This is fine in most cases but in certain cases we want to make a post
look like it came from the web and not display our application name...
[date/time] from web

Is this possible, I've looked through many threads and I can't seem to
find a way to do this and the "source=" parameter doesn't seem to work.