Actually, I believe there is a PL/LOLCODE procedural language plug-in for
PostgreSQL. So you could write a script in any other language to collect
tweets into a PostgreSQL database, then build your stored procedures in
LOLCODE.

I CAN HAZ TWEETS?

--
M. Edward (Ed) Borasky
http://borasky-research.net

"I've always regarded nature as the clothing of God." ~Alan Hovhaness