On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 7:07 PM, CTW <ja...@codingthewheel.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Tried posting this earlier but I'm not seeing it so apologies if this
> is a repost.
>
> I noticed there was only one .NET example in the Twitter wiki using
> oAuth, and it doesn't illustrate how to handle PINs in a desktop app.
> So here are a couple examples based on the C# oAuth/Twitter library by
> Eran Sandler and Shannon Whitely, with modifications to handle the PIN
> stuff.
>
> http://www.codingthewheel.com/archives/codingthetweet
> http://www.codingthewheel.com/archives/coding-the-tweet-redux
>
> Are there any other popular C# libraries/wrappers for oAuth?
>
> Thanks~

Check out dotnetopenauth, maintained by Andrew Arnott, a MSFT employee.
MS-PLUS licensing. Actively maintained project, if it doesn't have PIN
support, email him on the group list, I guarantee he'll roadmap and resolve
it quickly.

http://dotnetopenauth.net:8000/

Thanks-
- Andy Badera
- and...@badera.us
- Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew+badera
- This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private