Hi all, I am a newbie in Twitter App , and I would like to develop a
web based application that can post update on behalf of twitter user
in background.

Below are my understanding of the OAuth , and would like to get some
advice whether it is workable or correct.

1. Get user to sign in using "Sign in with Twitter";

2. Save the access token and token_secret.

The application will run as service , and post update on behalf of a
twitter user without intervention of user.

My question are

1. In step 2, I save the token and secret , how long it will lasts ?

2. Is this app feasible or not ? Is twitter allow posting of update by
3rd party app in background ?

Thanks in advanced for any helps ?

Cheers,
  CG