Doug,

I already emailed all my details off list but you said to continue
this on the list. Anyway, my username is sjespers and the server I am
working with was also whitelisted: 188.40.60.66 / secure.mtwit.net

Support also keeps changing the status on my support thread to solved
while it clearly isn't.

Thanks for looking in to this.

Serge