I recommend that you both read: http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Rate-limiting

Serge: If you have an IP that is white listed all applicable calls from that
IP will count against the 20000 limit.

Srikanth: That blog post says that twitter.com has no limit. It says nothing
about anybody else not having a limit. The 20k is for GET requests however
POST request have their own limits.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Community Evangelist | http://web608.org