On Jul 24, 4:13 am, Hwee-Boon Yar <hweeb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Isn't this what I said?

I don't think it is. I think your take is correct. What's telling is
this bit of text from up the chain: "It appears to me that each user
of a white-listed site gets 20k requests per hour".

I don't believe it's true that each user on a site whitelisted by IP
gets their own 20k requests to use. I think it's true that *all* users
of that whitelisted site are drawing from the *same single pool* of
20k requests allocated to that IP. I think that's where Srikanth is
confused.

But I'm always willing concede that I might be wrong. I'm wrong a lot.
I would actually like to be wrong on this one.