Thank you for your prompt reply Isaiah,

Thank you also for the offer of emailing you directly, but I think
your code is also precious for other newbie like me who want to know
more about this OAuth thing :)
About changing application type to be "Browser", then there is
"Callback URL:" box that I have to fill, which I have no idea what do
I have to fill in there.
But I tried it anyway, and same result.

Fares