We recently hosted conference attendees used twitter to stay in touch.

We had been pulling in an RSS hash feed of the event and displaying
the comments on our website as part of a post social aspect of the
conference. Recently I noticed that the comments stopped showing up on
the RSS feed... from what I can tell the tweets are disappearing after
30 days.

The last comment on the matter has likely been posted, however we'd
like to keep the tweets on our website for those returning to the
site, however the data isn't there. Is there a way to get this
historical data?