I dont think you got my point. Whether you were signing using both secrets
or one secret doesnt matter because twitter wasnt verifying signature at
all. Now they have fixed this and all your protected service requests must
be signed by both secrets.
My problem is how to protect the consumer secret. Looks like i cant protect
it as this is the case with desktop clients using oauth