Greetings. Is there any way to fetch multiple statuses in a single
request, by passing in all the status IDs? As in:

http://twitter.com/statuses/show/123,456,789.json returning tweets
123, 456, 789.

Use case: I run http://listoftweets.com, where users can build up a
list of tweets from search results. There's no persistence right now,
but I would like to make a new feature, letting people save a list of
tweets on my server. It would be redundant for my site to capture the
full details of all the tweets in the list, when that information is
already in Twitter; I'd like to just save a list of IDs and make a
single call on Twitter to pull them out. As it stands, AFAICT, I'd
have to make a unique call for every tweet in the list, which is
obviously not practical.