account/end_session will not do anything with the user on your site. It
should log them out of twitter.com but the use case is very limited and I
don't think it gets used/tested very often.

To log someone out of your own site you have to delete the
sessions/cookies/etc that you are using to keep them logged in. For example
in PHP session_destroy(); will accomplish this.

If the account 1) has already approved your application and 2) is currently
signed into twitter.com since you are using oauth/authenticate they will not
even appear to visit twitter.com. They will just "automagically" get logged
in.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Community Evangelist | http://web608.org