Thanks but that doesn't really work for me
1. There's no wildcard so you can only go by search term
2. I wasn't able to see results from say a week ago
3. I don't really want to see WHAT people are posting but rather how
often and how many

I'm guessing that I'm on my own here. Alas, I think this would be a
killer feature for Twitter apps

Bo