Here's TwitterOAuth.vb, the OAuth class I'm using for my Twitter
client.
http://dpaste.com/73411/

This is a VB.NET port of Shannon Whitley's C# class, with a few tweaks
and extensions.  My client's still a 0.5 alpha, so it's entirely
possible that there are still holes in this.  If you find any, I'd be
grateful to know so I can fix them.