1. I think the current text makes it clear which account is being used.
2. Not sure I like the idea of auto sign out. Maybe instead if the username
is provided
    as an additional parameter twitter will display the login prompt with
the username provided.
    The the user just enters their password and authorizes the app. This way
the browser cookie
    for the currently active session is not affected and will remain active.

A suggestion I might make is not asking for the user's twitter username
before authorization. Instead
have the user go to twitter and authorize which account they want. Then when
they return back and you
get the access token then detect which username is being used if you need
it. You could even double check
with the user that this is the account they want.

--
Josh