So if i user_timeline REST api call and use max_id =X  or since_id = Y and
count=200 i can get 3200 messages backwards from X or 3200 messages forward
from Y and then hit the limit.

My specific questions:
1) can i use some different max_id and count=200 after the above scenario is
hit.

2) What if in the next user_timeline REST api calls i use a different
reference point max_id = A or since_id = B can i use count=200 and still get
different set of 3200 messages?

--dharmesh

--
--Dharmesh