From: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:twitter-development-t...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of srikanth
reddy
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 12:03 AM
To: twitter-development-talk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [twitter-dev] Re: Are the Consumer Token and Secret assigned to a
specific Server IP address

I dont think even access token is linked to IP.( i actually verified  the
tokens on different IP)
Stealing access token alone is not enough to use protected service. You need
consumer secret, access secret to sign the request and i believe access
token  is linked to  consumer and is unique for each user sending requests
via a consumer. So even if you try to obtain new access token i guess you
would get the same  old access token (of course for the same consumer key).
I believe  you will get new access tokens by changing your consumer
key/secrets but all your cached/stored access tokens would be useless.