On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 7:29 AM, Dean Collins <d...@cognation.net> wrote:

> "We get our suggestions from users adopting a particular application"
>
>  .... and this feedback occurs how exactly?
>
> - I doubt there is anyway for you to track people who have purchased
> www.MyTwitterButler.com licenses.

If you're doing things properly you either have an app-identifying consumer
token, and/or you're using a descriptive client header in all calls made to
the API. Simple analytics make it obvious what's popular and what's trending
up.

Hey, anyone else want to push their app for Twitter sidebar in this thread
while we're at it? Get it out of your systems?