Some users aren't comfortable giving their Twitter password to another
website.  For them, it's sort of a good thing to be sent to Twitter's
UI to authenticate; it builds confidence that their credentials won't
be abused.  I'm looking for a sweet spot, where the user knows Twitter
is participating but is primarily thinking about using the
application.