Anthony -

My app is seeing the same thing (circular redirection) on calls to
search.twitter.com/search.json. It seems as if in the past hour I've
had a few calls succeed though, so I don't know if that means we'll
all be fixed eventually, or whether the API team will need to
reinstate third-party app access on an ad-hoc basis.

-jonathan