I experience the same, hope this is just the Twitter DOS attack
aftermath. My app cannot request a requestToken for example, which
results in a time out on my pages as this is the first thing you do
before you redirect to twitter.

Also, I cannot seem to get the friends timeline, friends and
followers.... at least not regularly I believe.

Anyone else?

Cheers
Sven