We are noticing a number of people are experiencing issues with OAuth. There
is nothing inherently broken with OAuth, instead the issue is tied to API
calls periodically timing out due to the attack. All calls, including
unauthenticated calls are experiencing the same problems.

We are working to resolve this and all the other API-related issues and will
keep you informed as we make progress.

Best, Ryan