I've seem the 302 Location headers having invalid URLs... i.e. two "?"
symbols.
The original query string and then an additional "?" for the token at
the end.
Following this redirect blindly has resulted in a Forbidden response.

Also it is unclear whether the redirect location needs to be re-
signed? (I am not doing so, but may explain the 403?)